Why didn't my alert start? Follow
These are several reasons an alert may not start immediately.
- The Device User already has an open alert through their device:
- A Device User cannot send a Check-in during any active alert.
- A Device User cannot start a new Yellow Alert while a Yellow Alert is active.
- A Device User cannot start either a new Yellow or Red Alert while a Red Alert is active.
- A Device User can start a new Red Alert while a Yellow Alert is active. This closes the Yellow Alert automatically.
- Your device is turned off:
- Press and hold the power button on the side until the Power LED turns solid red, wait for the Connection LED to turn solid green or blue, then retry sending the alert.
- If your Moxee device does not power on, recharge it.
- Your device can't reach the Moxee System:
- When your device is LTE-connected, a red Connection LED will indicate that your device is disconnected from the Moxee System.
- Your device may not be properly activated with your wireless carrier. Contact your carrier to confirm your device is activated on your carrier’s network with the correct rate plan.
- Your device may be in an area without compatible wireless coverage. Retry sending your alert after moving to another location, or contact your wireless carrier to confirm coverage areas.