How to add a Moxee Device to your account Follow
The Moxee App will guide you through the pairing process for a new Moxee device and completion of user information. This is the same as the initial setup for the first Moxee device by its Account Owner.
To add a Moxee device to your account, open the Moxee App, then:
1. Select the menu button in the top left corner
2. Select Users and Devices
3. Select Add Device
4. To continue on the device pairing screen, your Moxee device must be on. Press the power button once. If no LEDs turn on immediately, press again and hold the power button until the Power LED turns on solid red. Wait until the Connection LED turns solid green.up.
5. When the Connection LED turns solid green, place your Moxee device within a few inches of your phone.
6. Select Continue in the Moxee App
7. If multiple Moxee devices are in range, match the IMEI on the screen to the label on the back of your Moxee device. The full pairing process may take a few minutes. After it completes as shown on screen, Select Continue.
8. Enter the name, gender, and relationship to the Account Owner of the user who will have the Moxee device
Once you’ve entered all user information for your new Moxee device, the Moxee App will auto-save and return you to the Users and Devices screen.