How to change alert types sent to a Contact Follow
Changing which alerts a Contact receives can be done quickly at any time.
Open your app, then:
- Tap on the menu button in the top left corner
- Tap Contacts and Settings
- Find the Contact's icon in any of alert types
- Tap on the Contact’s icon
- Tap on each alert type that you want to enable or disable. Grey open circles are disabled, and color-filled circles are enabled.
- Tap on Done
This change takes effect immediately and will apply to any Check-ins, Yellow or Red Alerts sent by any of your Device Users.